I couldn’t be happier that this work week is coming to an end.
Do you have any plans for the weekend? I dream of relaxing one – surprise surprise!
Here are my this week’s ten bits, if you feel like surfing…
1. I might bake this last summer dessert
2. Oh my, this house in Chau Doc!
3. Fourteen at-home date night ideas for fall
4. A must-read about the neurological link between motherhood and creativity
5. This riveting documentary about a maternity ward in the Philippines
6. My personal fave this week: apparently listening to this song can reduce your anxiety by 65%, says science
7. How to be a modern parent via New York Times
8. The evolution of women in stock photos
9. Nine stylish house plants and how to keep them alive and well
10. Why the cult of Egon Schiele persists today
Hope you all have a great one!
Featured image on the home page: Joanna Kosinska