Hello you lovely lot!
Do you and your family have any plans for this weekend? Kuba has requested brunch and a relaxing, laid-back days. On Saturday, we plan to hit up Wicklow Mountains , and I have my friend’s Jette baby shower to celebrate on Sunday.
Here are this week’s ten things…
- Have you heard of a secret studio under a bridge in Spain?
- Yayoi Kusama is set to open her own museum, dedicated to her provocative, avant-garde work, in Tokyo (another reason to visit Japan next year!)
- Adore those posters from the Art Deco period
- This eclectic barn is my dream home – oh, one day, one day…
- The best of Aix-en-Provence in France – de rien!
- Some funny little installations that will make you smile, promise!
- Really good read: why the collectors who made Vivian Maier famous can’t cash in on her work?
- I’m so excited about C4’s new series of Random Acts!
- If you’re craving comfort food, try this recipe for zucchini pancakes!
- Here’s a list of books to read when you’re pissed off at the world
I hope you have a great weekend celebrating all the amazing things in your life!
Featured picture by © Vivian Maier