I’m loving the sunshine and signs of spring, are you?
It’s Thursday so here are this week’s ten bits…
1. London Is Getting Creative with Polish Food. This got me thinking that I really wish we had Polish restaurant in Dublin….
2.Trusted spring tips and DIYs to carry you into summer by no one else but amazing Design Sponge team.
3. Diving into the world’s dreamiest hotel pools.
4. This beautiful read about safe, warm and loving home.
5. How to be an optimist in a critical world.
6.The Dublin only locals know (via Darling). Ha!
7. The bicycle machines of Guatemala (video).
8. Seven inspiring podcasts for online creatives.
9. Five documentaries to change the way you think this spring!
10. Lastly, please sign this petition! Irish soil needs our help! Soil is one of the most valuable and precious natural resources on the planet. We depend on soil for healthy food, clean water, storing carbon, preventing floods, and ultimately supporting all life. Without healthy soils, there is no future. Life on earth as we know it would cease to exist. Thank you <3
Have a fab weekend!
Featured image by