I’m returning with my favourite series called “ten bits”. It’s a short, weekly post about…everything really; what I find inspiring, interesting or simply beautiful.
Here are this week’s ten bits…
- I’m very excited about this Creative Conference in London in early May with so many amazingly talented ladies!
- This Spa Hotel in Poland looks amazing.
- Navigating the ethics of Instagramming the kids.
- The story of how Emily Note and Garance Dore met, and how together they decided to create Atelier Doré.
- Five young european photographers to follow.
- Fast and fresh recipes to make this April. Mmmmm
- You can be a mother and still be a successful artist.
- I wouldn’t mind meditating here.
- I love the look of this stylist’s cosy home in London.
- How to be a quiet adult: five tips to encourage child-directed play.
Have an amazing Easter Weekend!
Photo by Creating for Good.